We're pleased to announce the general availability of RT 4.4.2. This release introduces several important security fixes, a handful of new features, and many bugfixes.
We have redesigned how time worked is calculated per user and for children tickets. As always please be sure to review the UPGRADING-4.4 document.
Please see our official release announcement for more information, including the complete set of changes and bugfixes.
- Custom fields now have a "New values must be unique" option.
- Custom fields now support value canonicalization (for example, automatically changing input values to be all uppercase). See the @CustomFieldValuesCanonicalizers config option.
- Ticket timers provide a comment box for quickly adding ticket comments to describe your time worked.
- You can now set up default values for assets on a catalog level.
- You can choose to display result counts on ticket search portlets using the new $ShowSearchResultCount config setting.
- There is now a "Load all history" link for the "as you scroll" history loading mode, to allow you to use browser-based text search.
- We now display a list of recently-viewed tickets in the Search -> Tickets -> Recently Viewed menu.
- We have made RT::Extension::AdminConditionsAndActions part of core RT, so you can now easily configure the conditions and actions of your scrips right within the admin UI.